Rotary drum filter is used for solid-liquid separation in aquaculture. Micro-filtration is a reliable mechanical filtration method, which can separate solids, suspended substances (including feces, food waste and other organic water) over 30μm from water effectively.
Rotary drum filter is known as automatic micro-filtration equipment, also called micro filter. It is made of non-toxic, corrosion-resistant food grade PP material, mainly consists of five parts: filter tank, drum system, back wash system, electric control box and transmission system. Drum filter is a reliable mechanical filtration method used in aquaculture, which can separate solids (including feces, food waste and other organic matters) over 30μm from water effectively.
1. Small space occupation, large filtration area;
2. Easy to install, convenient to operate and maintain.
3. Superior filtering performance: the micro porous screen with small aperture, low resistance, strong water passing capacity.
4. Durable: the filter screen adopts 316L stainless steel with strong anti-corrosion and long life time.
5. High automation: continuous operation, a water level position controlling point is set inside the filter tank to control backwash automatically.
6. Simple structure, smooth running, low energy consumption.
Flow rate: 1.5m³/h
Flow rate: 2.2m³/h
Flow rate: 2.4m³/h