Views: 7 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-11-12 Origin: Site
The function of the pump is to make the water flow in the artificial water environment. After the physical filtration, protein separation, biochemical filtration, disinfection and heating, the water will become suitable for the normal life of aquatic organisms, and then return to the aquaculture pool, so that the organisms can live healthily.
1. Polypropylene, which is widely used in the world leading pumps, has been adopted as pump housing material with the features of high temperature resistance and high pressure resistance, applicable for seawater conditions.
2. Mechanical seal adopts ceramic carbon material which is resistant to high temperature and dry grinding. This not only enhances the pump shaft's sealing, but also increases the operational capacity of short-term dry run.
3. The pump diffuser in cone shape and cambered surface ensures the operation of high head and mass flow, and at the same time effectively reduces cavitations as well as flow noises(The 0.75HP pump produces less than 65dB noises).
4. The impeller uses locknut and locating pin to increase the stability of its operation.
5. Pump inlet/outlet with external thread can connect with metric/imperial pipe, more convenient to operate.
6. Adopts high performance motor, built-in thermal protector and over current protection.
7. The pump can bear 25000 times of impact test, excellent performance and reliable quality.
|Model||Horsepower(HP)||Phase||Rated Power(KW)||Voltage(V)||Water inlet size(inch)||Water outlet size(inch)||L(mm)||W(mm)||H(mm)|